Wooohoooo! Day 200! I can't believe that I have made it this far. This painting was completed by dipping a pansy flower and leaves in white paint and pressing it onto a dark crimson background.
The first 100 days was watercolor. The 2nd 100 day stretch was acrylics. Now it is time to move onto something new. It will be a real challenge for me but I think I am going to move on to drawing a subject with waterproof ink and then laying washes of color over top of the drawing once it is completed. I guess it will look like an illustration or something. I have always liked the look but never attempted it myself.
I have to admit that I am kind of scared to try something so completely new. It has been easy for me to complete acrylic paintings because that's the medium I started with. Having never completed ink and wash drawings I have no idea what to expect. I also have no idea what I want to draw/paint. I am feeling blocked again which in this case is probably a good thing because it means I am stretching outside my comfort zone.