Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1, 2009 - Day 22

Da Vinci watercolor on 140lb Bockingford cold press paper

Enough monochromatic paintings for now. I crave brightness and color so I decided to do something red and chose these shoes as the subject. I think I am going to start a series of paintings using the color red as the main theme.

I have listed the first monochromatic painting of a swather mowing wheat on ebay for the eBay group ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals for the September theme week which is "Harvest Festival". The link to my auction is: http://bit.ly/110WPI

The ACEO theme week it is a monthly popularity contest where a theme is chosen. The artwork must be 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches and it must be listed to sell on ebay on the 1st of the month. The art cards are listed for 7 days at a starting price of $4.99. The person with the most unique bidders wins a .jpeg award. There is also "People's Choice" where the members of the group vote on their favorite ACEO

No comments:

Post a Comment