Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010 - Day 337


Da Vinci watercolor on 140lb Bockingford cold press watercolor paper

I am still keeping with the horse theme and the color scheme. By keeping the same colors it helps me to focus on the image that I am creating rather than worrying about how different colors are going to flow together and mix on the paper.

This is one of those paintings that I know what it is suppose to represent but I don't know whether other people will see the same things that I see. As I was painting this the title came to mind "Heads and Tails". Usually if you see horses standing together in a field they stand head to tail so that each horse's tail will flick the flies away from the other horse's head. That's what I see when I look at this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment