Watercolor on 320gsm Coventry Rag Vellum watercolor paper
Oops! I just realized that I didn't use any ink on this painting. I had wanted every painting to contain both ink and watercolor washes.
I decided to try the Chrysanthemum again. This time I used the teardrop brush stroke instead of the long narrow brush stroke. As I was painting the main flower I ran out of paint on the brush and ended up dry brushing the outside petals. I think that this created a nice effect. I also made sure to mixed the green paint strong enough so that I didn't have to go over the leaves again.
All in all, I like this painting.