Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010 - Day 177

Acrylic on 250lb Bockingford watercolor paper

This is the last painting in my "make-up" series.

I have to admit that the last couple days I have started to develop a "I don't care anymore" attitude towards my paintings. I know tonight's painting could have been better but I just don't care. I spent most of the night just watching TV and basically I don't have the motivation to create my best work right now.

Part of that lack of motivation has to do with the fact that I haven't sold any paintings in over a month and a half. I have some paintings for sale that I put a lot of effort into and that I am very very proud of but they aren't selling even at ridiculously low prices that I am offering them for. What's the point of pouring my heart and my energy into my paintings when I can't even sell one? What's the point?

God, I am so burnt out from this project and I haven't even hit the half way mark yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment