Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009 - Day 97

Da Vinci watercolor on 140 lb Strathmore Windpower cold press paper

Another Victoria, BC landscape. This one is of the pathway along Dallas Road.

I am trying another new paper today. It is the 140 lb cold press Strathmore Windpower Watercolor paper. It is called Windpower because it is produced with 100% windpower and is certified through the Green-e Consumer Labelling Program.

I didn't notice much difference between this paper and the Aquarelle or Langton. It is a bright white paper and the paint flows nicely onto the paper. I like that the manufacturing plant producing the paper doesn't use electricity generated by environmentally harmful means. That being said I still prefer the Bockingford over all the papers that I have tried so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment