Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26, 2009 - Day 77

Da Vinci watercolor and India Ink on Saunders Waterford paper

Inspiration strikes again and wreaks havoc on all my carefully laid plans. I had painted another abstract for today's painting but later in the evening my mind strayed to Rorschach inkblots for some unknown reason and I decided to try creating one. Well that led to creating 3 inkblot paintings using failed paintings as backdrops as well as preparing another 3 with red backgrounds for inkblots tomorrow.

On a more personal note, I have decided that I am going to really work to make my art more profitable. My goal is to be able to eventually reduce my hours at work and one day be self-employed. To do that, I am going to be creating additional paintings in the styles that you see in my blog and list them for sale on eBay. For example: today's painting is an inkblot so I will paint more inkblot paintings to sell. I am also going back and doing more western art and cat paintings over the next couple days and will be listing them by the end of the week.

You can see all my eBay listings by clicking on the link at the upper right hand side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment